Shaken or stirred?

Weekends.

You gotta love them!


They are like;

A big loud Metallica concert.
A grandiose Celine Dion show.
A fancy Pussycat Dolls performance.

Whichever is your beloved type.

Myself?

I like them all just as much.

Sometimes I like my weekends to be loud and bold.
Sometimes I love it the laid-back style.
Most of the time, I prefer a bit of both.


Weekends come once every FIVE DAYS ok!
That is like 120 hours!

I’ll be an ass if I don’t to enjoy them.
LOL.

It does not have to be a road-trip with my gang or some fancy birthday party.

I’ll just make myself a cup of hot milo and go on a Nip/Tuck marathon!
Hot surgeons, you know!
Makes my weekend straight away!


Well for this weekend, I do not need any hot doctors on my TV because;

I have a prom night to attend.
Whoohoo!

I get to spend time with my nephew and niece.
(Bought my nephew a UNITED jersey btw. Wakakakakakaka!)

Looking forward to Chong Wei’s match against Lin Dan. C’mon!!!!

And of course……

UNITED vs Newcastle on Sunday night!
The new season has begun!!!

Weekends.

They rock big time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really hope cw wins ler!! i watched his match against lee hyun-il in Hong Kong airport's big screen n i was like the only chong wei supporter there against all the hk , china n korean.. supporters!! omg i was super duper mega ultra proud when he won hyun il!!!! big screen summore, my face was a huge huge smile n i'm sure everyone could see it..

Jaryn said...

yayaya!! omg!!!! lets hope for the best! im already feeling so excited!