Lemonade & Lettuce


Report for Sunday's BBQ party;


1) The food- It was delicious. It was toothsome. It was savory.


2) The food- It was flavored. It was appetizing. It was aromatic.


3) The drinks - You can never go wrong with bottled soft drinks. And lots of ice.


4) The weather - Surprisingly perfect. It was cloudy, like it was going to rain. But it did not. Just nice for a BBQ party.


5)The company - The people whom I cherish oh-so-very-much. What more can I say. Plenty of laughs and love.


6) The food - It was yummy. It was scrumptious. It was I-think-I-just-ran-out-of adjectives.


7) The desserts- We have an Okay-I'll-only-eat-one-piece-because-I'm-stuffed-already-but-then-damn-I-want-another-one-because-it-rocks chocolate-chip cake, some jelly and lots and lots of of ice-cream.



Ahh...a party with all of the above just makes my any day.


(There was neither lemonade nor lettuce at the party. The title was totally random :p)

4 comments:

Jaryn said...

testing testing LOL

Quin said...

oooohhhhh yummy!!! it sucks reading all that when i'm back here in cyberjaya with nothing to eat but julie biscuits.. sigh... at least those biscuits taste good.

yummy post, jaryn!!

kok quin here, btw..

Anonymous said...

charky!!!

eat non-stop!!!

hving fun..but nv invite me aso!!!

Jaryn said...

hehe..thanks kokquin!

and boleng, u r always welcomed to my parties!!