Kickstart

Finally. I'm here.
I have been blogging in LiveBlog Facebook for awhile but it is time for a change.
I adore changes (my ever-changing hairstyle for example) because well, I get bored easily.
So here I am.

A warm welcome my dear readers.


What better way to start this than talking about the one thing that I am obsessedly passionate about? :)


I am a regular MUG-ger.


MUG is Manchester United Group in Facebook.
It is the best Facebook group ever.
Updates, transfer speculations, pictures, videos, debates.
Anything, everything United.

Endless intelligent discussions. In MUG, I get to meet fans from all over the world. Those who have season tickets to Stretford End, you know.

And one of the ever-occuring topic in MUG is about fans of United being glory-hunters and glory-hunters only.

Well, I always have one say to this.


I cry when United loses.
I cry when United wins.

I was unknowingly turning into a United girl.

I have never been to old trafford and I watched United play since 1999. I was 12 then. United have been a successful club already by then, but does that makes me any less worthy of a true fan? NO.

Yes, United won the treble in 1999. And that was perhaps the victory that made me took notice of United. I am admitting that.

But be fair; United is a very very succesful club and being such, it is just normal and totally inevitable that United have the biggest fan base around the world.

It is globalisation at its best (Besides Mcdonalds of course).
And it is not a bad thing.
It is one love.
Corny, yes, but if there is something the world needs more of, it's love.


It is and will always going to be difficult to gauge passion, but why even question it when we are supposed to be one big happy double-winning family?

And come on, which sane fan want to see her team glory-less.
We all love glory.
It is our nature.
I know I will stand by United no matter what. I know that.

United have lost many a game and I stood by them, but some say this is not a test stern enough to gauge passion and loyalty.

They say if one day United shall somehow slack and play in the lower divisions (It’s not going to happen but then again who knows,TOUCH THE FREAKING WOOD).................
That, my friend, is when the real test awaits me.

And if i so fail the test, then by all means, call me a glory-hunter.


But until then, stop judging and start loving.


(Yes, I love United THIS much)

No comments: