All is well :)

Cristiano Ronaldo remains at United.

I am glad.
Very glad.
NOT that I am glad he stays.

I just glad the whole STUPID Ronaldo-is-leaving crap has finally ended.
Like I said before, he stays or leaves,
all is well.

Loathe it or like it, Ronaldo,
possibly the world’s best player of the moment ;
is staying.

Ronaldo has spoken out in an interview with Portugese newspaper Publico.

He said,

“So, I can confirm that I'll be playing for Manchester United next season. And before there are any rumours and speculation about me staying against my will, I want to make one thing clear: whoever says or writes anything to that effect is lying. I'll be playing at Manchester United with my heart and soul. I will fight and honour the shirt with the same desire and dedication as I always have.”

For the full interview, see here.



Well said.

I forgive you.

Many of the United fans out there might not be able to forget and forgive as easily as me,
and they obviously have very, very good reasons.


But I see no reason in hating him now.

I have never hated him over the past 3-months anyway.
I was just....not bothered.
Okay, so I was a little angry and disappointed.
Which sane United fan wouldn't, after all the rubbish that has happened.

But for now, the Ronaldo-saga?
It’s all over.
We can shift our attention to the club now;
where it matters!!
Meanwhile....
Rooney and Carrick are struggling with some virus they caught in Nigeria.
:(

Nani is also out on suspension, and Anderson is in Beijing.
:(

Ronaldo will be out for sure due to his ankle surgery.
:(
Hargreaves and Park Ji-Sung are out too.
:(
And Gary Neville (oh how i missed him) is still having calf problems.
:(
Gotta HATE the damned injuries!!
Get well soon, guys!!
Heal, recover, be well!
Nevertheless, I trust Sir Alex will come up with something
to make sure United start the season with a BIG BANG!
:)

No comments: